Saturday, May 17, 2014

“Tea is a religion of the art of life”

“Tea is a religion of the art of life” - Kakuzo Okakura

We all have moments where we get so caught up in our day-to-day, that we miss out on the most important yet simple opportunities that are standing right in front of us. My most grimly missed opportunity was realizing the day after my mother died, that I had not bothered to just... ask.

•What was her favorite childhood memory?
•How did she fall in love with my father?
•What was like to give birth to me?
•Where would she have travelled next?
•What was her greatest fear?
•What was her final bucket list?


Although I will never hear these answers from her lips, I find comfort in knowing that I can live out her bucket list as I imagine she might have written it. I wish for you, that you have every question answered, and that your loved ones stories are filled with laughter, tears of joy and enlightenment. My children, family and friends will know my bucket list, so that before I pass they will have a concrete map as to how they can help me live out the rest of my goals.

Take time to set up a tea date with all those you love. Slow down. Relax. Sit, sip and enjoy. Map out your hopes and dreams. Figure out how to make them happen. Now.

Available on Amazon.com
Kindle eBook - PAPERBACK COMING SOON

http://www.amazon.com/Bucket-List-Inspirational-Guide-Classy-ebook/dp/B00KAX8OLO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400141914&sr=8-1&keywords=Bucket+list+Stuart
 
Book Description:
 
This is YOUR Bucket List. Here you will find over 200 friendly bucket list suggestions. Who says everything on your list needs to be extraordinary? Things you’d like to achieve on your list can be small and easily attainable too! You make the rules! Take some time for yourself to complete this Classy Babes DIY guide. Live in the context of infinite possibilities. Have a clear heart and open up your mind. Find yourself in a happy and meditative state. Go to your special place and get ready to start manifesting your life changing bucket list. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment